Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sad is Not Depressed - What is Love?

The Problem.
The Gift?
I see it and know it.
Everywhere.
Everyone.
Yes, woman compels.
But man is there too.
Sad - I know. I know.
I know so much.
Silence.
A shroud.
Presidents.
Yes, Presidents.
Decisions.
Alone.
Sad.
Bag Lady.
Negotiates.
Succeeds!
Sad.
Pinch my fingers tightly.
I'm just that far today.
Again, I do.
Nothing else.
What to do?
Nothing.
Built-in.
Sad.
Lively teen.
High on life.
Talking for it's own sake.
Lonely teen.
Listens, nods.
Grateful there's contact.
What a bus ride.
Watching.
If only you knew.
What?
Barriers.
Sad.
We will know We.
Or know nothing.
Sad?
And my friend in Accra.
Speaks English, almost.
What a beauty.
And so distant.
I go deaf.
She goes clueless.
Online.
Sad.

Not depressed.
Just Sad.

No comments: